Friday, February 19, 2010

five senses friday

So I picked this up from blogger abbytryagain. It's a way to sit down and reflect a little bit about whats going on in life.

Seeing: Finally a sunny Friday. The past few Fridays have been snow and slush and aweful. I still managed to have a small adventure last weekend, but today is all good. Beautiful.

Hearing:Switchfoot. All the time. I have listened to Hello Hurricane atleast once a day this whole week.

Tasting: I got spoiled last weekend to going to sit down in a restaurant and enjoying food again. I don't get to do this enough and I think it may be a problem. So maybe I'll sneek away and do this again sometime.

Smelling: Hope. My mom bought me this sent packet for my car, it is called Hope and I am not sure how to describe the sent besides just saying it is goodness...and maybe puppies with a splash of baby laughter...but that is just a guess.

Feeling: The wind is pretty epic. I am pretty sure I saw Piglet being blown away yesterday.

Happy Friday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment