Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 14, 2010

So, if you are looking for an action movie that put you on the edge of your seat waiting for what happens next than I totally reccomend wanted to you. Wanted is the story of a man whose daughter is taken by mobsters (if you will) for sex trafficing...and he goes to find her. It is a good movie. But that is not what this blog is about...

...This blog is about things that have happened to me in the past when I was in Europe and being approached by girls and not knowing the severity of what could have or was happening to them. This movie brought back all of that and has filled my head with these girls that I had some how forgotten these girls who God only knows what has happened to them. These girls are what consumes me tonight.

I am tearing up just thinking about this and full of rage that I didnt know I could have. I am mad at myself for not praying for these girls, mad at myself for forgetting them.

.....how do we do this to each other???.....

I really dont have anything else to say, except I love you. I love them. But I wish we where all better.

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to see that but have been hesitant to cause I knew it would be disturbing. Did you see this article on Relevant this week? It was really what I needed to hear.
    http://www.relevantmagazine.com/life/whole-life/features/20827-when-its-good-to-get-mad

    ReplyDelete